Virtual Roundtables on Emerging Issues Session
Building Resilience: Three Key Shifts Affecting Your Business Today
Sustainability teams and business leaders are confronted with a fast-changing environment: evolving mandatory reporting requirements, new regulation, and growing expectations from investors, shareholders challenging the positioning and governance of sustainability in an organization. Join us for a rapid-fire discussion about three key shifts that BSR experts see as shaping the work of sustainability across business for future resilience:
- “From Advocacy to Action” The Evolution of the Chief Sustainability Officer
- “From Oversight to Activist” The Changing Role of Executive Boards
- “Assessing Impacts Inwards and Outwards” Adopting a Double Materiality Perspective
We’ll be talking to BSR members and experts about why sustainability teams should pay attention to these trends and what are implications for the role of sustainability teams and the business as a whole.
- Helle Bank Jorgensen , CEO and Founder, Competent Boards
- Beth Richmond, Associate Director, BSR
- Christine Diamente, Managing Director, Business Transformation, BSR
- Charlotte Bancilhon, Director , BSR
- Monique Oxender, Chief Sustainability Officer, Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
- Giulia Genuardi, Head of Sustainability Planning & Performance Management, Enel